We provide a diverse and full range of relocation services associated with a move. These services can be provided directly to a corporation or in partnership with a third-party relocation company. Our services include both Departure and Destination Services and can be tailored to your company’s relocation needs.
NEW AREA ORIENTATION
- Neighborhood information
- Cost of living analysis
- Recreational activity availability
We will also conduct an interview to complete a needs assessment and answer questions that a transferring employee may have about the area and the program.
HOUSE HUNTING ASSISTANCE
- Customized home-finding reference materials on target communities and services
- Area tours
- Assistance with purchasing a home
- Assistance with home financing alternatives
- Assistance with real estate closing and settling in to the new area
- Assistance with locating an appropriate rental
- Assistance with lease negotiation
Group moves involve the need for a cohesive plan. As an employer you have to keep in mind that everyone will be talking and comparing their experience and benefits. While benefits will certainly vary by level within the company, you can ensure that every employee gets the same level of service in being introduced to the area, making a housing decision, and other related support services involved in a move.
By standardizing the process yet still tailoring the services and matching individuals with the right agent, you can ensure that a high level of service is being given to all. Our Relocation Director will be a central point of contact for the move providing regular status updates and communicating any issues that an employee might be experiencing in connection with the move. This information allows managers to stay on top of their recruiting efforts and be sure of a successful and productive transition to the new role and location.
- Group move area orientation in current location
- Group tours or individual tours
- Assistance with any special needs
If your employees want to lease their existing home while they are on assignment either on a temporary or long-term basis, we will help evaluate and select suitable tenants, coordinate repairs, and watch over properties with regular inspections as part of this service.